For a generous source of lather and to put an end to searching for the soap on the bottom of the tub, slip a soap bar into a pocket made from a luxurious terry washcloth.
- wash cloth
needle & thread
- fold the washcloth in half, and cut it to the desired length.
- Tape a 2 1/2-inch loop of cotton cord inside the folded cloth.
- Stitch along the bottom and side edges, leaving a 1/4-inch seam allowance (make sure to catch the ends of the loop).
- Turn the pocket right side out.
- After each use, hang the washcloth mitt by its loop to dry.
Resource: Martha Stewart