- The recipe of your choice
- Card stock or Photo paper for an Inkjet Printer
- Inkjet Printer
- Download the recipe card and print it out.
- Cut out and write your recipe on the card.
- If you want to be really fancy, get some clear contact paper and laminate the front of the card. Cut out a piece of contact paper that is bigger than the card and stick it to the front, then trim off the excess.
This recipe card was designed by me and is offered free of charge for personal use only.
[Edit 12/16]—Originally this post linked to HP.com (which at the time offered a really neat online customizable recipe card maker), and a forum page at the Crafster.org website in which someone had posted free recipe card templates. Unfortunately, both sites have since removed their offerings.