- Decorative papers, such as wallpaper, wrapping paper, or magazine cutouts
Paper punch (1 1/2 and 3/4 inches)
Flattened glass marbles (you can find these at any craft store)
Sobo glue or clear silicone adhesive (also found at craft stores)
Magnets (you can find these online, at hardware stores, and at craft stores)
- Using a paper punch, cut out decorative paper rounds. Since the marbles are irregularly shaped, you may have to trim the rounds to match. You can also trace the glass marble onto the paper using a pencil and cut out the shape.
- Using Sobo glue (or clear silicone adhesive), affix the printed side of the paper to a glass marble. Let the glue dry, and press out any bubbles.
- Using super glue, affix a magnet to the back of the paper. Let dry a few hours before using. Packaged in small boxes or tins, the magnets make wonderful gifts.
- Package the magnets in a recycled tin (like an altoids tin) for gifting
Resources: Not Martha