- Bars of natural fragrance or color free soap (Glycerin)
Essential oils of your choice
- (Lavender, rose and jasmine work well)
Vitamin E Oil (Optional)
- Grate soap in a blender or food processor.
- Boil a pot of water and put a glass bowl over the pot, (like a double boiler.)
- Add some almond oil into the bowl.
- Add the soap into the bowl.
- Take the water from the pot and add it into the bowl until soap changes into paste.
- Add oils, oats, and vitamin E as desired.
- Let cool in molds of your choice. You can use anything for a mold - ice cube trays, cookie cutters or soap molds (found at the craft store).
- Air out on wax paper for a day or two.
You can get more soap making recipes: