We all need a little zen time now and again. For that reason, I've put together a set of mandala coloring pages in the form of a free printable coloring book. Simply download, print on 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper and follow the instructions for my pamphlet bound book tutorial [PDF download].
There are two PDF files for the mandala coloring book:
- Download the two files.
- Print the cover on card stock or heavier weight paper
- The coloring book pages are set up to print in landscape mode with the mandala placed on the right-hand side of each page. This will allow you to print double-sided while leaving one-half of each side blank. (In the event that your markers bleed through the paper, you won't mess up the mandala on the reverse side.)
- To print: you may choose to print single sided, but the pages are set up for double-sided printing. If you have a printer that automatically prints double-sided, fabulous! Do that. If you don't, you'll want to print out pages 1-5, then put those pages back into your printer (making sure the printed side is facing the appropriate direction for your printer). Next print out pages 6-10.
- Once your pages and cover are printed, fold them in half (like a book), so your pages measure 5.25"x8.5"
- You can now use a pamphlet binding to secure the pages. You'll need a needle and some thread, yarn, or string. (You can download my one page PDF tutorial here).