Here's a gift for anyone who loves, well, butter. (And honestly, who doesn't?) These flavored butters add a little pep to both savory and sweet foods. (or, you know, you can just slather them on a hunk of bread and go to town.)
Berry Butter & Honey Butter
Roasted Garlic Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
- Roast the 3 heads of garlic. First cut the tops (pointy end) off. Place on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil and salt & pepper.
- Let garlic cool & squeeze the cloves of garlic out of their skins.
- Mash the garlic with a fork (and add more salt & pepper if you like)
- In a medium bowl, place the softened butter and roasted garlic and mash together until the garlic is fully incorporated.
- Store in an airtight container for several weeks.